Pages

Sunday 2 April 2017

Uniforms appeal

Can your school help? I wrote previously about the new business I have helped to set up at Utange Primary School. A group of four ladies will be making uniforms for the children there. Susan, my contact at the school, tells me that there are about 200 children whose families are unable to provide a uniform because of the poverty in which they live. I would love to find sponsorship so that all of the children at the school can have a smart uniform, even those whose families cannot afford to buy one. This will cost about £400, and I am hoping that schools would consider holding a non-uniform day, making a small charge to those pupils who choose not to wear uniform, and donating the proceeds to this appeal. If you are interested in helping, please contact me through this page. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment