Pages

Saturday 27 December 2014

Peg / stall holder aprons

Having had several comments on the apron I made for myself for shows, I decided to have another go at making them to sell.  Those I made before Christmas sold incredibly quickly, so they are on my list for remaking.
I used the backs of two pairs of jeans for these, and so each apron has 6 pockets (there is a centre seam).  I find this a really useful arrangement; I used one side for my "personal" stuff (my money for drinks etc, my phone and keys) and the other for stall stuff - my business cards, takings and change, my list for remakes, a pen, etc).  I keep one internal pocket for notes, which is very secure (though not always easy to find the note I want in case of change!)
These are a little time consuming to make, due to the need to hand sew the binding, but they are quite fun to do in front of the TV.
Shared at these link parties:


Serenity you

Oksana Plus Hobbies
Serenity Saturday Saturday SparksHandmade Cafe
Show off Saturday Say G'Day Saturday Check me out Saturdays

1 comment: