Pages

Friday 26 December 2014

Multipatch bag - chickens

I really must do a tutorial for these bags. I won't make it into a New Year's resolution though - it's a sure fire way to ensure something does not happen, in my book!
This has proved to be a very popular style of bag.  I plan, in the new year, to look at making it with a zip on as well, since zipped bags have been a frequent request.  I can do zips, but I prefer not to!  However, I am keen to maximise sales, so I really will make an effort.
The bags are quick to sew up, though the embroidery can take a while.  Thanks to Hobbycraft, I have a stock of co-ordinated fat quarters which lend themselves to this style of bag.  The rooster applique was popular, so I intend to remake it in other colourways.
This post will be shared at whichever of the link parties below are open this week!



Somewhat Simple


Link Party PaloozaCan I get a Whoop whoop Anything Goes
five days five ways  feature friday free for all

5Days5Ways
Friday Follow AlongShow off Friday

1 comment:

  1. how cute would put me in a happy mood
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete