Pages

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Harry Potter - Huffelpuff

The embroidery pattern on this phone case, like the Hogwarts one, came from Canstralian.  It is a lovely pattern and the results were delightful - and much appreciated by my younger daughter, who immediately claimed this one!
I'm hoping she might take some more of the Harry Potter phone cases back to her university to see if fellow members of their Harry Potter Soc will purchase them.
Shared at these parties:

circle_header
Polkadots on Parade Made by MeWe Made it Wednesday
A Creative PrincessWhatever goes WednesdayA Little Bird told me

1 comment:




  1. Good day. I was impressed with your article. Keep it up . You can also visit my site if you have time. Thank you and Bless you always.


    Harry Potter Phone Case

    ReplyDelete