Pages

Sunday 7 July 2013

Embroidered bucket bag - Mae West

More completed bucket bags.  The first set sold quickly.  Hoping the second set will.  I also have the embroidery machine running at full speed to make more panels.
"Too much of a good thing can be wonderful" - apparently said by Mae West.  Like the previous bags, this has a pocket on the back.
This post will be shared at the following link parties:



sew many ways

Sew Darn CraftySunday FundaySubmarine Sunday
Life on Lakeshore Drive
I Heart Nap Time

Bouquet of talentSundae ScoopSew-licious
The Girl Creative
The Girl Creative
Just something I whipped upPetite HermineThe weekend creative

1 comment:

  1. I just thought I would let you know I have entered your bag in our weekly "Bag Brag Tuesday" linking party! I do hope you will stop by and have a look! :)
    Christine
    ChrisW Designs

    ReplyDelete