Pages

Monday 17 June 2013

Tongue in cheek...

...I do like this bag!  Not sure I would ever express the sentiments out loud, though maybe I would like to at times!
The message?

"I can only please one person a day.
Today is not your day.
Tomorrow's not looking good either."

This post will be shared at these link parties:

A Round TuitSew Can DoHand made Monday
Sew ChattyMondays @ All Things Fee!
The Weekly CreativeSew ChattyCalling all Crafters
Ninth Street Notions
Inspire me MondayCraftomaniac MondayI MAde it Monday
Etcetorise

6 comments:

  1. Love the bag I want to add "today its my turn!" Jeans denim is one of the best fabrics for bags, especially if you can get jeans for free. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute bag! Love it!
    Hope you have a good week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sentiment - but like you don't think I'd be brave enough to ever say it! The bag is very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bag - and what a fun sentiment! - perfect for a bag!
    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bag with a cheeky comment! Have a good week, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha - love the bag and the comment is good too - think I might put it on something for my husband for our anniversary as his "silly" present :-) Simmi x

    ReplyDelete