Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2013

I-pad case

My intention was to complete lots of these for the event I will be at today and tomorrow - the E2BN conference at Wybosten.  This wonderful organisation have made The Sure Foundation their charity for the second year running, giving me a stall on which to sell my bags amid some wonderful technology.  Unfortunately I only managed to complete this one i-pad case.  I will look forward to seeing how it is received; personally I love the embroidery on it and would like to make several more.
I made the fastening on this from the waistband of a pair of jeans, so the tab buttons on the back of the case.  It is quite effective I think.
This post will be shared at these link parties:

Better Off Thread
Sew Cute TuesdayToo Cute TuesdayTake a look Tuesday
Creative Sewing Blog

You flew TuesdaysNifty Thrifty TuesdayLadybug Blessings

1 comment: