Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Bib restock

The first batch of bibs sold steadily - until at a sale a couple of weeks ago I realised I only had two left.  Time to restock!  So here are some replacements, again making good use of my embroidery machine:
 I decided on an assortment of different designs, but have already started some repeats.


All the towelling I initially looked at for backing was really expensive.  In one of our budget stores I came up with what I think is an ideal solution - packs of microfibre teatowels.  Each pack contains three large teatowels and costs £1.40.  I can make 6 bibs from each pack - very economical, I think, and lovely colours too.

I'm adding this post to the following link parties:



Better Off Thread
Sew Cute TuesdayToo Cute TuesdayTake a look Tuesday
Creative Sewing Blog

You flew TuesdaysNifty Thrifty TuesdayLadybug Blessings

2 comments:

  1. cool idea!lovely embroidery!
    http://freestilcreatingbyvilly.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable bibs! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete