Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

More aprons

Since putting up my first aprons for sale, they have sold really well.  I love being able to vary the bindings, making "girl" and "boy" versions.  I have been able to make a range of sizes - it just depends on the jeans length.  At the first sale I sold half the stock, so making replacements was a priority.




Courtesy of a long skirt, I managed to make one adult sized apron.  It was snapped up at the very next sale!
I will share this post at the following link parties:

Better Off Thread
Sew Cute TuesdayToo Cute TuesdayTake a look Tuesday
Creative Sewing Blog

You flew TuesdaysNifty Thrifty TuesdayLadybug Blessings

6 comments:

  1. Cute aprons! Great way to re purpose old jeans.
    Amandak@whatthebobbin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun idea! I'd love if you'd like up to The DIY'ers: http://homecomingmn.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-diyers-and-some-favorites.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact that everyone of them is different. I think the first one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are each so unique! I love that you're reusing old jeans, and putting the back pocket on the front! So cute!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very original and handy!
    Esther
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice way to do some upcycling! Marte

    ReplyDelete