Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

Mini keyring purses


I found this design here and have had it stored on my pinterest pages for some time!  I finally got time to make (or adapt and make!) it.  A lovely little design to make, and a great addition to my purse range I think.

This post will be shared at these link parties:


sew many ways

Sew Darn CraftySunday FundaySubmarine Sunday
Life on Lakeshore Drive
I Heart Nap Time

Bouquet of talentSundae ScoopSew-licious
The Girl Creative
Just something I whipped upPetite Hermine

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little purses!!
    Just stopped by to let you know that I featured your picture of your bags in Kenya on my round tuit post this week!
    Round Tuit 143
    Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

    ReplyDelete
  2. oopp sorry - I featured you this week - not last week- here's the right link:

    Round Tuit 144

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

    ReplyDelete