Pages

Saturday 2 March 2013

Kindle cases mark 1

Version 1 of my new line of Kindle cases, inspired by these photos.
I have been invited back to the E2BN show this summer and, as it is a technology show, have started stocking up on technology related items.  I have various designs of Kindle cases, and plan to make the same designs in different sizes for use as Ipad cases too - with and without the covers.
These made up really quickly - I calculated sizes myself and hope they will fit all of the various incarnations of Kindles.  I like the jean buttons used for the fastenings - I added a simple elastic loop, just to prevent Kindle escapologists!
I'm sharing this creation at these link parties:


Serenity youPhotobucket
Photobucket
Serenity SaturdayPolkadot prettiesSaturday Sew and Tell 
Wildflowers and Whimsy

Sew Crafty Saturday
Strut your stuff Saturday
Once upon a weekend

2 comments:

  1. Newest follower here! I found you through the six sisters' stuff blog hop :) You have a super cute blog, I can't wait to read more. You can find me at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denim and lace is a great combination!!! I'm sure these will sell well at the technology show.

    ReplyDelete