Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Owl purses

I was told at a recent sale that owls are very "in" at the moment.  I can certainly see that I sell plenty of owl themed items.  This month I have restocked my owl coin purses to keep up with the trend.


You can find a tutorial for these purses here if you would like one for yourself.  You are welcome to make them to sell but if you do, please consider making a donation to The Sure Foundation (paypal link on the side bar).
I'm sharing this post at these link parties:




circle_header

Create and ShareMade by MeWe Made it Wednesday

Show off your stuffWhip it Up WednesdayA Creative Princess
;
Pretty ShabbyWhatever goes Wednesday

1 comment:

  1. These are pretty cute! I think my daughter would like one, so I'm going to have to make it for her. :)

    ReplyDelete