Pages

Thursday 22 November 2012

Monster bags

This is the next installment of preparation for my "Wild Things" sales.  Here is the first version of a variation on a theme - monster bags.



 As I am sure you can tell, they use the same basic shape as the baby owl bag, with different features added.  I anticipate having some fun with these - more are cut out and ready to complete.



This post will be shared at these link parties:

A Glimpse Inside

Seven Alive
Catch a glimpseThings I've Done ThursdayLink it Up Thursday
HookingupwithHoHStinkin Cute Thursday ButtonPhotobucket
Hookin up with HoHIt's Stinkin CuteMake it Wear it Thursday
I gotta create

3 comments:

  1. Funny face. Carrying it will be a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA for some reason, I like monsters the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! That is soooo cute!!!
    Makes me smile =)
    Thank you for partying with the Wildly Original Crowd.
    <3 Christina at I Gotta Create!

    ReplyDelete