Pages

Thursday 19 July 2012

And even more owls....

You know, I'm not quite sure how I got this owl-obsessed!  I seem to have hit on a good thing though, since owl items (particularly phone cases) sell really well.  These are to replace the sold sunglasses cases, at the request of colleagues at school. Hope they like them!
You can find the tutorial for these phone cases here
This post is shared at the following link parties (because I hope lots of people will see it and come visit my blog!  If you have come by that way, hello, welcome, and I hope you come back again!)



A Glimpse Inside

Seven Alive
Catch a glimpseThings I've Done ThursdayLink it Up Thursday
HookingupwithHoHStinkin Cute Thursday ButtonPhotobucket
Hookin up with HoHIt's Stinkin CuteMake it Wear it Thursday
I gotta create

2 comments:

  1. Do what works, and the kids benefit! My favourite is the purple gingham too :)

    ReplyDelete