Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Puppy purses

These are my latest (and possibly last for now; I must make some more bags!) novelty purses. I have eleven. The method of construction is the same basic process as for the other purses. I used beige corduroy trousers for the raw material. Trimmings were felt. Initially I intended to make lined ears using the main and lining fabric but, after the first, I realised this was not feasible and would require far too much work, so I went with the felt, which worked well.

 I'm sharing this post at these link parties:


circle_header

Create and ShareMade by MeWe Made it Wednesday

Show off your stuffWhip it Up WednesdayA Creative Princess
;
Pretty ShabbyWhatever goes Wednesday

5 comments:

  1. My cat Zoomer says that while the puppy is cute, cats are EQUALLY cute - he says that's a hint!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute purses! They'd be perfect for favors for little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mix of corduroy and felt!!! This is definitely one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete