Pages

Sunday 3 June 2012

Conference support

In my "real life" I am a teacher, and have also been doing some support with ICT (computers for those of you not in UK education!) As part of this I have presented a seminar at a regional conference for the last couple of years, and am doing so again this year, later this month.  I was discussing my sewing with someone involved in organising the conference, and the thrilling upshot was this

Obviously, this is great on all sorts of levels.  Hopefully people will buy some bags, hence raising more money to feed the children in Utange.  Also I hope this will help to spread the word about the charity, possibly generating further support.

I still haven't quite worked out how I am going to manage being in two places at one time (presenting a seminar and manning a stall) but hopefully it will all work out, somehow!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it will work out - you just need a helper or two! I hope that being THE conference charity for 2012 brings lots of assistance and attention to The Sure Foundation, and that you get lots of jeans and sell everything you make! I'd be happy to be your assistant if I were closer :D

    ReplyDelete