Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

Monster phone cases - both toothy and toothless!

I finished 15 monster phone cases this weekend.  Unfortunately I wasn't totally focused on what I was doing, and forgot the teeth on the first few.  I did consider going back and unpicking, but decided not to bother, especially since I clearly had not cut enough teeth for all 15 cases!
I'm putting together a tutorial for these, which hopefully will be finished later this week.









I'm sharing these at the following link parties:
Sew can do
A Round Tuit
Sew Chatty
Inspire Me Monday

2 comments:

  1. LOL I like those - I'll try to make a couple when you put up the tutorial - I may even have some google eyes that are the right size to use :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are soo cute!! and each has it's own character!!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete