Pages

Sunday 11 March 2012

Small projects

I used up a lot of small pieces of fabric yesterday on these projects. Both came from free tutorials I found online.
The first was these little tissue pouches. These were super-fast to make and I am really pleased with how they turned out.  There are loads of tutorials for these online and, to be honest, I can't remember which one I used now!

The second project I completed was ten of these little button pouches. I adapted the tutorial in all sorts of ways to suit the materials I had. Very pleased with the results. Also pleased to have mastered using my sewing machine to sew on the buttons.
 Haven't photographed my third project yet, which was some pencil cases.  That one can wait for tomorrow - might even manage some instructions as well!

I'm sharing this post at the following link parties:
Sew Many Ways
Nifty Thrifty
Family Every After

3 comments:

  1. Great ways to use up all your scraps. Love the little tissue holders with the contrast fabrics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! Featured you today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for your comments. And Agy, thanks for featuring me!

    ReplyDelete